THE ANNUAL REPORT OF ST. XAVIER’S PUBLIC SCHOOL FOR 2019-20
The academic year began with lot of expectation and arrival of many new admission. The school welcomed all its beneficiaries with lot of enthusiasm and a welcome smile. Teachers introduced themselves and encouraged the students to dream high and to execute the plan to do well this year.
SCHOOL WEBSITE INFORMATION:
This academic year also was a successful one by the grace of God, as we were able to do well academically. Over all development was seen in the students. In both 10th & 12th we had 100% result and one of our Class X student, Kumari Irene Joy secured national level 6th position and others too secured excellent marks.
All efforts are made to cultivate in our students the passion and love for the environment, so that they spend more time with the surrounding and the environments to learn something new every day plastic free India, Swatch Bharat, clean surroundings, green India, and nature talk and walk the programmes were arranged to highlight the importance of environmental education.
Central Kerala Sahodaya conducts every year the sports meet and our students also excelled in some of the items – in interschool football match we were the first runner up and master Hathib I. B. was the adjudged to be the best emerging player.
Various types of academic and co-curricular innovations are experimented. A sketch of various activities for the year was narrated and asked the students for their wholehearted support.
- Rain water harvesting has been installed in the school, collecting the water from the terrace of the building to a well nearby.
- Children also were taught how to segregate the different types of wastes including the electronic waste.
- Class room were lit by the Solar Energy and less power consuming led bulbs.
- In order to cultivate an interest for the agriculture and gardening, small flower and fruit garden was set up.
- The school constantly uses the solar energy whenever it is available, every day.
- The children and parents are given awareness about the need to protect the nature. The environmental protection or conservation of water is explained to students with the assistance of role play and placards and green day celebration.
- We also conduct various interschool competitions to bring out the hidden talents of students, such as Xavierans day, Debate, Xavierans Fiesta , Out reach programme, Yoga Day, Cultural Day, Independence Day etc.
All the activities of the school are aimed at making the children a better citizen and an asset for themselves and the nation at large.
Weaker students are given special mentors and classes.
The availability of counselors help the students to overcome various difficulties.
OVER ALL RESULTS:
Every year the overall achievements and results are generally good.
There is a good support with the PTA and Management. The meetings are fully and actively participated by all parents every year.
The need for a better infrastructure for the KG and primary classes were favourably suggested and systematically excecuted.