Transportation Facility – The need for safe passage of each child to school and back home is of paramount importance to us. To ensure safe travel the school has its own buses designed as per standards and manned by trained drivers and personnel sensitized to the needs of small children. The Transport Service (optional) is operated by the school and a separate transport fee is charged for this. For supervision and monitoring, a transport attendant is on board throughout the journey.
Rules Governing Transport Facility
- Transport service is an optional service facilitated by the school for the convenience of its students.
- Students availing the bus facility will be provided with a bus no, pick up and alighting stop no. Generally, the bus timings will operate within 10 to 15 minutes of the pickup and alighting time. Parents are requested to accommodate the same.
- Any change in the bus timings will be notified to the parent by the Department.
- Students will have to board and alight the school bus at the respective stops allotted to them only.
- Students while traveling on the school bus must maintain discipline. Any student guilty of misconduct will not be allowed to avail the bus facility.
- A student shall be refused the bus facility if involved in damage to the bus property. Besides, the damage done will have to be compensated by the student.
- Bus facility cannot be discontinued for any particular month.
- The school has taken utmost care for the safety and convenience of the students.
- No child will be handed over to an unknown person/ to anyone without the parent I-card which must be produced at the time of pick up.
- Please cooperate with the drivers and attendants. It takes nearly two weeks to set the transport route. Hence, there is a possibility of mismatch of timings given to you at the start.