The aim of education at St. Xavier’s Public School is the all-round development and integral growth of the human personality- the physical, mental, spiritual, social and psychological. Social consciousness is very much stressed in today’s world. We train the children so that in their turn they play a vital role in bringing about the desired changes for the betterment of the people of our society.
In order to create a conducive environment in our school, the management, students and the parents collectively and responsibly work together. The various educational programmes of the school are oriented towards –
- Developing the intellectual capacity of children to search for the truth and the knowledge.
- Fostering freedom of thought so that they assume personal responsibility for their own lives.
- Forming a consciousness that will make them capable of fostering the good relationship with others.
- Open to other cultures and religions
- Possess an attitude of solidarity and dialogue.