Applications are invited for admission for the academic year 2018 – 2019. Forms are available at the school office or on the school website- stxavierschool.net. Every child seeking admission has to appear for the interview and the entrance exam. The child seeking admission to LKG should have completed Three and half years before Ist June.
REGISTRATION & ADMISSION
- Registration is prior to Admission.
- Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- LKG Admissions begins in the month of September and the application forms are available during the month.
- Admission to the school is generally based on an Admission test. However, the test may be done away with the discretion of the school authorities.
- The test will be conducted in English and the subjects such as Mathematics and Science and the languages Hindi and English will be such that a pupil from a standard school could do well in them.
- The decision of the Principal will be final.
- Admission forms are available in the School Office.
- Forms duly filled must be submitted with all relevant documents.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
· Two self-attested copies of Birth Certificate.
· Two Passport size Photos.
· Copy of Aadhar Card
· Copy of Immunization card for LKG & Transfer Certificate for Class I – XI
· Authorization letter of Local Guardian.
- A written notice of intention of withdrawal is to be submitted to the school authorities before one month.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued only after all school dues have been cleared.
A pupil’s name will be struck off the school rolls on the following grounds:
- Absence from school for a period of 30 continuous days without prior permission of the school authorities.
- Repeated failure in any class for a period of 2 years in succession.
- For gross misconduct resulting in damage to the fair name of the School.
- The pupil whose name is struck off the rolls may be considered for re-admission to the school at the Principal’s discretion but may be required to go through all the formalities of new admission cases.
- Consistent failure to pay fees on due date.
- For all the other serious cases.